FBSS10BLK Diamond Lead Reels , HD, 10 ", Black, Fixed Side x Side
- Stays connected to the welder at all times. “Live Reel Setup”
- Comes standard with 600 Amp capacity.
- 1/2” terminal connections.
- Vented circle design allows for free air flow over your lead to aid in cooling.
- Heavy-duty manual friction brake is adjustable, allows the user to set tension, prevents free spooling of leads during roll out, and locks spools down while not in use.
- Reels are rebuildable with full line of replacement parts.
- Reel does not utilize pull pins, ideal for compartment use.
- Heavy-duty, All-steel construction
- All hardware is ZINC coated
- Dual ball bearing spools
- Powder coated finish
|Reel Size||10 Inch|
|Cable Capacity||150 ft of 1/0 Cable|
125 ft of 2/0 Cable
|Hardware Material||ZINC Coated|
|Terminal Connection||1/2 in|
|Spool Type||Dual Ball Bearing|
|AMP Capacity||600 A|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty On Steel Construction and Workmanship, 1 Year Warranty On Spools, Bearings and Pins.|