7100134949 3M™, Half Mask Respirator, Large, Reusable, Bayonet
The 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7500 Series helps provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved 3M cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, this respirator (commonly referred to as a “mask”) helps provide respiratory protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). This respirator uses an advanced silicone material that provides a softer feel on the face. A unique adjustment design helps reduce pressure points on the face for even more comfort. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps make breathing easier and can offer cooler and drier comfort for the wearer. Head harness may be adjusted to drop down when not in active use (allows respirator to be removed without taking off hard hat). The exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward while helping protect the valve area from debris while also making for easier cleaning. Recommended applications include abatement, painting, welding, chemical handling, construction, utilities, mining, pharmaceutical, and smelting. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 7500 Series with 3M™ cartridges, filters or supplied air systems to help reduce breathing certain airborne contaminants. This half facepiece respirator may be used with 3M™ Cartridge 6000 Series; 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals. Breathing hazardous particles, gases and vapors can be harmful to your health. The 3M™ half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7500 Series helps reduce exposure to many contaminants. Enhanced comfort and visibility features make wearing the respirator noticeably more enjoyable.
- Advance silicone material for increased comfort and greater durability
- Proprietary 3M™ CoolFlow™ valve helps makes breathing easier
- Dual-mode head harness adjusts easily for either standard or drop-down mode
- Exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging
- Color coded to indicate size (small, medium or large) for easy identification
- Sizes are color coded for easy identification
- Drop-down feature allows the respirator to be taken off in a non-contaminated area without having to remove a hard hat.
- For workplace/occupational use only
|Hazard Type||Mold, Silica, Asbestos Fibres|
|Harness type||4 point|
|Compatible With||Line Compressed Air System SA Series|
|Replaceable Cartridge Included||No|