2400N95 Moldex Disposable Respirator, N95, M/L, Dual Non-Adjustable, Particulate Nuisance, Gray
The Dura-Mesh shell, exclusive to Moldex protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs. The molded nose bridge provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust, and the seal is maintained without pressure points. The Softspun® lining is soft to the touch, which means workers won’t mind wearing it for an entire shift. Added carbon layer helps filter out ozone and organic vapor odors (less than OSHA PEL). Suitable for most welding fumes (free of oil).
- Added carbon layer helps filter out nuisance levels of ozone and organic vapors (less than OSHA PEL)
- Can be used against most welding fumes (free of oil)
- Added carbon layer helps relieve against nuisance ozone and organic vapors
- Exhale valve lets workers breathe easy and stay cool
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge with soft foam nose cushion increases comfort
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
- 100% PVC-Free®
|Nuisance Odor Removal
|ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1