2300N95 Moldex Disposable Respirator, N95, M/L, Dual Non-Adjustable, Particulate, Blue, Latex
The Dura-Mesh shell, exclusive to Moldex protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs. The molded nose bridge provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust, and the seal is maintained without pressure points. The Softspun® lining is soft to the touch, which means workers won’t mind wearing it for an entire shift. Just like people, our particulate respirators come in a variety of sizes. Moldex disposable respirators cover the majority of your employees with up to three distinct shapes and sizes for a diverse workforce.
- Available in three sizes to fit most workers in today's workplace
- Exhale valve lets workers breathe easy and stay cool
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in
- heat and humidity
- Molded nosebridge seals easily and comfortably without a metal noseband
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points
- Soft, foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Suitable for most welding applications.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110.2003 Section 7.11.1.
- 100% PVC-Free®
|Headstrap Type||Dual, Non-Adjustable|
|Standard||ANSI/ISEA 110.2003 Section 7.11.1|
|Shelf Life||48 Months|