1402111 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ X200 Safety Harness, Medium
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ X200 is designed with high-quality components that have been developed to enhance the harnesses safety, fit, and functionality while working at height on your job site. The X200 comfort harness is built with 6,000lb polyester webbing, nylon/polyester hybrid comfort padding and robust alloy steel hardware. Dorsal D-ring connections are faster and easier with the stand-up back D-ring. The anti-slide back D-ring plate design helps reduce dorsal D-ring slide and enables a convenient adapter location for connecting personal SRLs. There are also locking torso-adjustment and quick-connect buckle options available to help your team maintain a safe and comfortable harness fit.
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ range of full-body harnesses is designed to help achieve optimal fit, function and efficiency while fulfilling the safety and performance requirements for the work you do every day. As you continue to raise expectations and reach new heights, the ExoFit™ has been elevated to help climb with you. ExoFit™ harnesses continue to evolve through engineering and worksite research, complemented by advances in new materials and technologies. We are expanding your choices, and with more than 400 new harness options to choose from, 3M™ DBI-SALA® has your back and can help your team reach greater heights. Elevate your safety harness to the next generation of 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ X100, X200, and X300 to keep your workforce comfortable in uncomfortable places.
- Revolving Torso Adapters adjust harness fit with ease and speed and lock webbing into place to maintain a comfortable and safe harness fit
- Equipped with anti-sliding dorsal D-ring pad to help greatly reduce dorsal D-ring slide
- Integrated easy-link SRL adapter lets you quickly and easily connect and disconnect personal SRLs
- Dual-locking quick connect buckles lock to harness webbing and prevent adjustments from slipping
- Automatic stand-up D-ring enables efficient dorsal connections
- Low-profile suspension trauma strap design integrated between harness webbing
- Equipped with auto-resetting lanyard keepers for fast and easy parking of snap hooks and carabiners
- 3M™ Connected Safety ID (RFID) integrated for simplified inventory, inspection, and record management