2800N95 Moldex Disposable Respirator, N95, M/L, Dual Non-Adjustable, Particulate Nuisance, White
The Dura-Mesh shell, exclusive to Moldex protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs. All Moldex masks are contoured to naturally fit the user’s face and with the molded nose bridge there’s no metal noseband to adjust so the seal is maintained without pressure points. Foam nose cushion adds to overall comfort and the exclusive Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so breathing resistance is reduced and workers stay cooler which means they won’t mind wearing it for an entire shift. HandyStrap allows mask to conveniently hang down loosely and comfortably around the user’s neck when not in use helping to prevent premature disposal, reducing usage and saving money. Plus during wear the elastic cloth strap feels comfortable and cool. Added carbon layer helps filter out ozone and organic vapor odors (less than OSHA PEL). Suitable for most welding fumes (free of oil).
- Can be used against most welding fumes (free of oil)
- Added carbon layer helps filter out nuisance ozone and organic vapors
- HandyStrap® with buckle, allows mask to hang down around the user's neck when not in use
- Ventex® valve lets the hot air out fast so workers breath easier and stay cool
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort and no pressure points
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.
- 100% PVC-Free®
|Nuisance Odor Removal
|ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11